HyperCOG will be running a workshop at the International Conference on Innovative Intelligent Industrial Production and Logistics (IN4PL) 2022.
The conference focuses on research and development involving innovative methods, software and hardware, whereby intelligent systems are applied to industrial production and logistics. The International Workshop on Emerging Trends and Case-Studies in Industry 4.0 and Intelligent Manufacturing will be run by HyperCOG partners UPEC.
The main objective of the workshop is to provide a meeting-space for informing, presenting, and exchanging on concrete trends and developments in Industry 4.0 and intelligent manufacturing and other related fields. In the context of future industry, the concepts of Industry 4.0 and intelligent manufacturing are attracting major interest and activity from academic and industrial communities. Such challenging production and manufacturing units involve connected, knowledge-based and smart systems, causing the emergence of new needs, novel slants of view and innovative concepts relating to production structures and production devices. They must be flexible regarding market and economic requirements while also meeting environmental qualifications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection and big-data management systems and strategies: Needs, prospects and concrete realisations
- Cyber-physical systems for Industry 4.0
- Cognitive cyber-physical systems and applications
- Human role in Industry 4.0 and intelligent manufacturing
- Technical, educational and social needs for industry of future and related transformations
- Artificial-intelligence-based systems for smart production
- Artificial-intelligence-based models for smart production
- Concrete applications of Industry 4.0 based concepts for manufacturing
- Concrete realisation of artificial-intelligence-based systems for smart production
- Ontology and knowledge extraction for smart production and manufacturing