The aims of this work package are:
- To ensure achievement of the project goals with the required administrative, technical and financial quality level and timing.
- To ensure an effective, efficient and expeditious management of the resources, as well as efficient communication with all partners and the European Commission, providing all deliverables and reports on time and according to the foreseen budget.
- To perform the overall management of the project and coordination among all project partners and the different WPs.
- To establish the communication flow and methods for reporting, monitoring and quality assurance, including innovation management and ethics management.
- To coordinate the reporting to the European Commission and to manage the knowledge and intellectual property rights.
- To encourage networking with other related projects and to promote gender equality
- To develop measures for avoiding risk regarding financial, legal, administrative and technical coordination and to establish contingency plans if needed.
[pagelist_ext child_of="current" show_image="1" image_width="211" image_height="125" depth="-1" show_content="0" show_title="0" hierarchical="0" sort_order="asc"]